IHSE Draco tera
IHSE Draco tera Enterprise KVM Matrix Switchers
What is KVM?
Audio Intervisual Design regularly installs IHSE KVM switchers into facilities, both large and small, for distributing video, audio, data and remote workstation control.
Keyboard, Video and Mouse extenders connect computers to workstations over distances of hundreds, even thousands, of meters, allowing sensitive and valuable computing devices to be managed remotely but accessed locally. With no detriment to the user: no response or transmission delay, no artefacts and no inconvenience.
Adding a KVM switch enables users to connect to diﬀerent computers, at will, using their own monitor, keyboard and mouse.It oﬀers significant benefits: each operator can instantly access the tools they need; equipment and software can be shared between users throughout a complex.
Draco tera enterprise
A modular KVM switch that delivers the ultimate in flexibility, back-up and redundant component options, scalability and future-proofing. Ideal for mission-critical installations in which system down-time is unacceptable and failure is not an option.
- Freely assignable, non-blocking, 48-576 ports
- Mixed copper and fiber configuration
- Digital video formats up to 4K 60Hz (4:4:4)
- Multiple chassis and location capability
- In-band and out-of band control
Draco tera K480-576 and K480-576S
Highly flexible, modular KVM matrix switch with 576 ports
The Draco tera enterprise is the perfect high performance, modular enterprise routing system for complete in-band signal distribution of high definition video, audio, and data over Cat X, multi-mode or single-mode fiber optic cable supporting up to 576 I/O ports in a single frame.
Designed with performance and flexibility in mind, the Draco tera enterprise offers tremendous scalability with cost effective features. Each port can be user configured as an input or an output scalable from one CPU to multiple workstations or with multiple CPU’s managed by a single workstation console.
For mission-critical installations Draco tera matrix switches are especially suitable. The multi-level redundancy concept of the Draco tera enterprise offers highest reliability, also for 24/7 operation. Each Draco tera enterprise chassis supports full redundant power and hot swappable modules for full service and field upgrades without interrupting signal flow.
- Keyboard for operation (in-band)
- OSD (On Screen Display) for configuration and operation (in-band)
- Draco tera tool for configuration, operation and maintenance (TCP/IP)
- Ethernet interface for operation (API)
- Serial interface for operation (API)
- Scalable and flexible architecture
- Instant delay-free switching
- Flex-Port technology for dynamic port assignment
- Mix & Match (fiber ports can be switched to Cat-X ports and vice versa) ąąMatrix Grid option allows multi-matrix connections through grid lines ąąJavabased tera Tool for configuration, operation and maintenance
- Multi signal support: KVM, USB 2.0/3.0, SDI (SD/HD/3G)
- Remote extenders can be updated through the matrix
- API Service for connection with media controls
- Mult-Screen Control
- SNMP & Syslog monitoring
- Redundant power supply
- Support of fully or partly matrix redundancy
Contact us to plan your IHSE KVM install